digital signage for tasting rooms
Digital signage is moving into tasting rooms of breweries, wineries and craft distilleries for obvious reasons, but one biggest concern for business owners to switch to a digital signage solution is the initial cost. The price shouldn't put you off, you have to keep in mind digital signs are investments that make your money back relatively quickly. Let us point out the many advantages of digital signage compared to static boards or traditional print materials.
Benefits of Digital Signage for Tasting Rooms
- Save time and money, easily make changes and manage board content
- Tailor your message on the fly
- Better pricing flexibility
- Increase revenue by up selling, easily posting specials
- Improve customer experience with engaging content
- Improve operational efficiency
- Educate and entertain with stunning videos
- Automate by scheduling your content
- Today's audience expects it
Additional Benefits of Digital Flook Boards for Tasting Rooms
- Save more money with exceptional hardware reliability, some Flook boards are now running for over 50,000 hours uninterrupted.
- Custom design and development, your board will look and work the way you want it to.
- Plug & Play that works with any HDTV or projector with HDMI input.
- Show third party feed (Social Media, News, Weather) on your boards.
- Multi location set up with one point of access management
- No computer or additional software needed to manage boards.