digital menu boards for restaurants
Not sure if moving to a digital menu board is the right step for your restaurant? We hope and believe the following information will help you make this decision. Let us point out the many advantages of digital menu boards compared to static boards or traditional print materials. We find the biggest concern for restaurant owners to switch to a digital menu board solution is the initial cost. The price shouldn't put you off you have to keep in mind digital signs are an investment that make your money back relatively quickly.
Samples of custom developed digital restaurant menu boards, including analog clock and weather forecast.
Boards can be mounted horizontal or vertical. All content can easily be managed by restaurant staff on the fly.
Benefits of Digital Menu Boards
- Save time and money, easily change menu items and manage board content
- Comply with government policies and display required information
- Better pricing flexibility
- Increase revenue by up selling, posting specials on the fly
- Improve customer experience with engaging content
- Improve operational efficiency
- Educate and up sell with stunning videos
- Automate by scheduling your content
- Better accuracy with orders
Additional Benefits of Digital Flook Menu Boards
- Save more money with exceptional hardware reliability, some Flook boards have been running for over 50,000 hours uninterrupted.
- Custom design and development, your board will look and work the way you want it to.
- Plug & Play that works with any HDTV or projector with HDMI input.
- Show third party feeds (Social Media, News, Weather) on your boards.
- Multi location set up with one point of access management
- No computer or additional software needed to manage boards.